21 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Service Desk 1 for an opportunity with a client located in Des Moines, IA. Contract-to-Hire
- Provide outstanding customer support assistance via phone and email in Windows 7, 10 and MAC environments
- Answer incoming customer requests over the telephone, log calls into the ticket tracking system and resolve the technical issues in a timely manner
- Meet SLAs in a high volume call center environment
- Utilize solid MS Office (O365, Etc.) application experience to troubleshoot customer issues
- Provide extensive support to remote customers utilizing Citrix and troubleshooting remote access problems effectively
- Perform some network administration tasks, including creating new users, assigning rights, resetting passwords in Active Directory, etc
- Troubleshoot desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices - Android, iPhone or iOS device, Apple/Mac, Blackberries, etc.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.