4 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Parker, TX.
- Support Sales in underwriting potential deals
- Support Platform Delivery in managing CapEx budgets
- Collaborate with Accounting to ensure an accurate and timely close each month
- Assist in preparation of the monthly management/board reporting
- Assist in preparing the annual operating budget with key stakeholders across the organization
- Assist in maintaining and enhancing the organization's long-term, strategic model
- Assist with capital planning
- Assist in the development of, and lead the implementation of, process improvement initiatives designed to reduce budgeting/forecasting timeframe while increasing forecasting accuracy
- Aid CFO in the development of financial reporting packages such as quarterly Board of Director presentation packages and variance reports
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support to the CEO and CFO
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.