22 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior Accountant for an opportunity with a client located in Coppell, TX.
- Responsible for auditing assigned group of store's daily transactions, ensuring accurate recording of sales, tender types, cash over/ short and other related activity
- Reviewing any errors or exceptions, investigating and making corrections as necessary to ensure that stores sales logs are so that this data can be passed on to other systems such as Merchandising, Inventory, and any downstream systems
- Correcting audit errors and identify reasons for cash over/shorts
- Identify any recurring patterns of errors or Over Shorts and raise concerns to the manager.
- Review/analyze month end metrics for anomalies and sales variances
- Prepare related month end journal entries or corrections to Retail Sales Audit system
- Follow up and handle any discrepancies
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Retail/multi unit location experience
- Oracle experience is a plus
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationship with co-workers and cross-functional teams
- Strong professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.