22 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Revenue Manager for an opportunity with a client located in Denton, TX.
- Develop and enforce company financial policies and regulations
- Assist in budget preparation and expense control activities
- Analyze financial statements and determine monthly revenues and expenses.
- Develop revenue recognition strategies to maximize company revenue
- Generate revenue reports and financial statements for management review
- Forecast monthly revenue and identify and communicate revenue opportunities to management
- Oversee revenue analysis, management, calculations and reporting functions on a monthly basis
- Process customer invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide financial expertise to Management for revenue improvements
- Assist in revenue accounting and closing processes on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Develop internal controls to support revenue management activities
- Review and recommend improvements to existing revenue management functions
- Identify and resolve revenue related issues promptly
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years healthcare experience
- 3 years experience in revenue accounting (ASC606)
- Advanced Excel
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.