27 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Life New Business Coordinator for an opportunity with a client located in Des Moines, IA.
- Responsible for managing an assigned case load of new business files in a timely manner and providing accurate notation and communication of requirements to agents and IMO partners
- Review, analyze, trouble shoot, and process incoming life insurance applications for accuracy and completeness
- Follow up (via e-mail or telephone) with life insurance agents (or their staff) on missing requirements and/or to clarify information.
- Data Enter information into proprietary home office systems
- Submit life applications or contracting paperwork to the appropriate life insurance carriers through a variety of delivery systems
- Handle incoming life new business applications, requirements and correspondence for all assigned files and ensure any issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly
- Efficiently research and document case review and provide accurate updates throughout the process to agents and IMO partners
- Provide quality service and support for a variety of incoming requests
- Act as liaison between underwriting and distribution
- Prior experience in insurance customer service or call center preferred
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle difficult situations
- Ability to adapt to different personalities and behaviors
- Detail-oriented, strong work ethic, ability to work as a team, reliable attendance
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.