about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Financial Analyst to work on a opportunity with a client located in Coppell, TX. Our client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst. If you are looking to work for an aggressive vibe and significant future growth, this may be an ideal position for you.
- Build and maintain budget and forecast templates for use by managers
- Prepare analysis of current or proposed operations and provide timely and concise recommendations to improve results and performance
- Work to support improving the new store openings process
- Responsible for facilitating preparation and review of budget and forecast processes for the company.
- Create ad hoc templates, reports, and analysis for use by managers to evaluate their businesses, including industry benchmarking
- Prepares monthly variance reports
- Collects/organizes financial application information and inputs into financial model
- Possess strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Work with Accounting department to ensure accurate preparation of monthly financial statements (facilitate A/P, analyze GL account activity, prepare or review other supporting documentation)
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5+ years Direct FP&A experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to work in a casual, fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- Must have general accounting knowledge (preferably several college-level courses) and skill with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to sort/mine large sets of data from multiple data sources (General ledger, CRM, Excel) to identify trends/variances
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.