13 days ago
Job Title: Enterprise Systems Analyst
Location: Tempe Arizona 85284 - Hybrid
Duration: Perm / Direct Hire / FTE
Pay: $73,000 - $96,000/year + up to 15% bonus and Restricted Stock Units
Other Requirements: Unfortunately, they will only consider US Citizens for this opportunity due to the nature of government data / programs that will be handled
Number of Positions: 1
What We're Looking For:
- As a Enterprise Systems Analyst, you'll be responsible for the support and maintenance of Iridium's supply chain systems and related applications including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Infor WMS, Infor Nexus, Anaplan, and other SAAS applications.
- In this role, you will focus primarily on driving process improvement through automation and digital transformation.
- You will thrive in this role if you are able to work independently to drive improvement in a fast-paced environment and change direction rapidly when priorities and deadlines shift.
What You'll Do:
- Work independently to administer, configure, and maintain the company's WMS and supporting applications and platforms
- Work closely with management and end-users to drive business performance through process automation
- Coordinate and work Supply Chain Systems service requests on a daily basis, creating and updating all tickets in ticketing software; conduct follow up calls; perform tests and troubleshooting; escalate when needed
- Investigate, inquire, and inform Supply Chain Support teams of trends in technology and recommend and work with management to implement solutions that will enhance processes and efficiency
- Perform system upgrade tests and resolve system problems and issues prior to implementation of new or enhanced interfaces, and provide support to impacted areas by working with other Information Technology (IT) support teams and user areas
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining integrations between systems and execute on new reporting requests.
- Play a role in facilitating change management processes and controls, adhering to SOX compliance requirements
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience with Supply Chain systems and Sales applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to confidently present products/deliverables/analysis/issues confidently to various groups in the organization
- Possess an analytical mindset, with a depth of knowledge in the maintenance, process enhancement, and troubleshooting, and the ability to understand a situation or problem and think critically to make decisions or produce solutions
- Be comfortable managing upward, including being a proactive communicator and asking for help when needed
- Have confidence and be able to establish valuable relationships with others
- Must be able to prioritize key tasks and have a strong sense of ownership over your work
- Be active in seeking out ways to continuously improve yourself and gain new knowledge
- Demonstrated proficiencies with Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel
Things That Would be Great if You Brought to the Table:
- Experience with CRM systems Microsoft Dynamics / Infor Software
- Experience Visual Studios, SQL queries
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains
We'll also need you to:
- Be able to work outside of standard business hours, on occasion, as applicable
- Be a US Citizen
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS)is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.