2 months ago
Hunter Hollis is seeking a Claims Examiner (REMOTE) for an opportunity with a client located in Mooresville, NC. Our client is looking for highly organized, diligent candidates with good interpersonal and communication skills. Claims examiners are required to review reports by claimants and claims adjusters, approve or reject a claim and assist claims adjusters in times of high case volume.
- Diligently review reports to ensure that no errors have been made in the appraisal process.
- Determine whether payouts are reasonable
- Approve, reject or refer a claim to a specialist
- Meet with claimants and settle disputes
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards, company policy and guidelines
- Provide assistance to claims adjusters to manage the volume of cases
- Consult with specialists such as lawyers, engineers, architects and physicians
- Assist attorneys and other specialists when defending the company against contestation
- High school diploma for entry-level jobs
- Sound administrative and organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in mathematics and spreadsheet software
- Demonstrated decision-making ability
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.