15 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Call Center Representative for an opportunity with a client located in Euless, TX.
- Takes incoming calls from members. Navigates tools and resources to properly address member inquiries
- Maintains high level of service with members and meets performance targets
- Maintains composure and demonstrate a calm, professional position while adapting to difficult situations
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with team members
- Promotes and maintains a positive, professional image
- Participates in product and procedure training in classroom, on the job training, and reviews all available manuals and resources to acquire and increase product knowledge
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some post high school education desirable
- 1 year of customer service, administrative and or sales experience
- Basic Computer Skills using Word, Excel, Outlook
- Use of standard office equipment in a Contact Center environment
- Clear verbal communication, written communication, and reading comprehension in English
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to accurately interpret information as well as demonstrate problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Application of good judgment and decision making
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
- While performing duties of this job, employee is regularly required to do the following: read, write, simple arithmetic, draw conclusions from written or computer generated materials, analyze data or report information 5-8 hours per shift
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.