18 days ago
Hunter Hollis is seeking an Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Terrell, TX
- Analyze financial data to expose any information useful in improving operating efficiencies and changes in product design, raw material, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs and recommends cost efficiencies in new product layouts.
- Apply principles of cost accounting statistics to provide management with detailed and accurate product cost information
- Prepare P&L templates
- Any experience in cost accounting is ideal
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred
- Intermediate experience in Excel and large ERP software
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a team environment
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.