7 days ago
Hunter Hollis is looking for a Accounting Manager for an opportunity with a client located in The Colony, TX.
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Assist with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Responsible for accruals and cash management
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Sage and QuickBooks is a plus
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.