12 days ago
Hunter Hollis is seeking a Credit Manager for an opportunity with our client that has been in business for 60+ years! This will be under the direction of the Department Manager, the Account Credit Manager manages and maintains a group of accounts and sales personal.
- Set up and maintain customer accounts
- Determine new account credit worthiness
- Responsible for overseeing accounts including: setting credit limits, order administration, collection of funds, as well as addressing nonpaying accounts
- Review & maintain credit lines for existing customers
- Work directly with Sales Department & Customer Service regarding the oversight of accounts
- Review and approve daily orders for customers
- Approve and or hold orders as needed
- Collect on open account balances
- Review and resolve reconciling items on account
- Document, review and help resolve customer issues including shipping issues, shortages or incorrect/defective items received
- Receive and submit payments including checks, credit cards, and electronic fund transfers
- Be able to export and develop reports(Excel)
- Monthly Cash Forecast of past dues
- Review and address performance on weekly department collection scorecard
- Assist during audit requests.
- Sort and file correspondence, perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence responding to credit references and faxes
- Other more specific duties maybe assigned including adjustments on account, reconciling, posting cash/credit cards, invoicing, department reporting, shipment tracking, setting up customers and special projects assigned by Department Manager
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.